Saturday 11 September 2010

Update

Hi My Friends,
I have an apology to you all for not being able to blog lately due to my health. I also wanted to let you know that I am going into hospital on Monday 13th September for an operation and will be out of commission for a while after.
If you believe in prayer, please remember me if you get a chance- I would really appreciate it- Thank you.
Hopefully it won't be too long before I'm back amongst my cyber friends and back to my blogging which I was enjoying.

May I share with you all a happier thought. My son and his wife are expecting their first child. It is due around St Valentine's Day (Feb 2010) We are all very excited about this- especially as David has had a really tough time with testicular cancer approx 3 years ago. I'll keep you informed on the progress when I return.

Thank you all for your support and I hope to see you all real soon.

Hugs,
Trish xx

5 comments:

  1. My thoughts and prayers will be with you during your surgery and recuperation. Best wishes also to your son and DIL! My daughter is still in the hospital on bedrest with her baby, but is doing well with her diabetes and other problems. Best wishes! Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are in my prayers. Congrats to your son & DIL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope all is going well with your Trish and your fit and well....thanks for entering my Bunny Zoe's draw and good luck with it
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Trish, thank you so much for your so sweet comment on my blog.
    I hope that everything will go well with your surgery. So sorry that you have to go through this though.
    Congratulations on the happy news. That def must be really exciting and cheering up. I am sending my warmest wishes to you and all your family! :)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Home Haven Hustle: Your Fiverr Journey Begins Now!"
    Transform your home into a haven of opportunity with Fiverr. Sign up now to unlock the secrets of making money online from the comfort of your own space. Join the Fiverr revolution today! Click here now: https://bit.ly/3G5A0O7

    ReplyDelete