Wednesday 14 July 2010

Treats for All


Hi Everyone,
Many apologies yet again for being such a terrible blogger. Health and holidays have hindered me a little which gets me down a lot. I've not been on holiday(unfortunately not able to!) but it is the holiday season here in Northern Ireland and my niece, hubby and little Stephanie were over visiting from Scotland. It was fabulous seeing them and I enjoyed my time watching and playing with Stephie- she's now 9 months old and looking so well after having a tough beginning to her wee life.

There has been lots happening on many blogs and I have added a couple that I love and think you might also enjoy....

Michelle Perkett is having a blog hop which I have now signed up for. This will be my first ever experience of being part of a blog hop, so do come and join in the fun as it sounds exciting.

Simon Says stamp is having an incredible Christmas in July giveaway (see image at side of my blog) The more people that leave them a comment- the more they will give away... it's a win win situation. They have already started the giving, so do have a look and leave a comment while you're there.

The next giveaway I want to mention is from Crafter's Companion. They have a new CD and a range of the most incredibly cute stamps being released this week. The range is called SWALK and to promote it, they are giving away a complete set to one lucky person. Do have a peek- the stamps look really good and there are some lovely cards made by their talented DT's.

Todays card was a commission for a friend's 70th birthday. I used a pyramage set called McDooli clan. I chose this particularly as the recipient was from Scotland and I thought it would be appropriate.

Thank you all for your patience with me and I hope things will improve and my blogging become more regular.

Many hugs,
Trish x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Trish, good to see you back in Blogland. My first year was spasmodic to say the least so you're in good company lol Love the card by the way
    hugs, Margaret xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trish, lovely to see you, as always. I'm a bit hit and miss with posting stuff too just because we're so busy at the moment.
    Nice to hear you've had visitors, always lovely when family come to stay and delightful to see the little ones as they do grow up so quickly.
    How exciting to be part of the blog hop, I will pop by and say my hello's.
    Lovely card Trish,these little McDooli's are so cute!
    Take care Trish, hoping you are well.
    Lots of love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete